"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Boy Just Made Me Melt

Gabe just came up to me with a paper he was writing letters and words on it. There were the lines that he has written Game Over on and there was a line of random letters at the top. Gabe said "You know what it says. It says You are everything. Everything I love is you." It's no freaking wonder that little boy gets away with stuff when he comes out with lines like that.

13 comments:

AnotherDreamer said...

Awwwww! That's so sweet :)

Meari said...

He's gonna be a smooth operator, lol The little girls better watch out. ;-)

Ordinary Girl said...

What a sweet little guy. My Bean is just starting to talk and give snuggles and all the things that make me melt right now. Enjoy your little guy!

ICLW #9

Emby said...

That is so sweet. I am sure he just melts your heart. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Jackie said...

I bet when you take him out, no one can resist his charm :) That's just adorable!
Happy ICLW, and thanks for your comment!

Anonymous said...

You have officially melted me into a puddle.

Anonymous said...

thanks for commenting on my blog

and wow - to hear such words!

Anonymous said...

Kristin
Awwwwwwwwwww! What a cutie and to think he will be entering Kindergarten. I remember when you were pregnant with him. Each of your sons have a uniqueness to them. I think it is awesome. You and your husband are blessed.

C said...

That is incredibly sweet!

Shannon said...

Awwww! I'm all melty goo over here, too!

And hey! That rhymed.

Maria said...

sounds like you have yourself one sweet little man there! i've loved reading about the stories of your family and am looking forward to reading more!
maria <3
iclw-#46

Quiet Dreams said...

Oh my goodness. I have no words. Between that and his cute little munchkin face...wow.

Barb said...

ACK! He slays me. :)