"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Crafty Me - NSFW

Honestly y'all, I had plans to be witty and wonderful this week but I kind of feel like I'm struggling to keep my head above water. I am feeling a lot better but it's taken almost a week and my house is in chaos and I have so very much to catch up on. So, I hope you don't mind but I'm going to show off the crafts I told y'all about yesterday.
Spermity Sperm
Spermity Sperm and Beanis the 18+ inch Penis
(BTW, don't you think the sperm looks sort of like a Snork head)
Beanis the Penis - side view
Pi Necklace
glove in progress

I hope y'all got a good laugh from this.

8 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Do you have a pattern for the sperm? I know someone who needs it...

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Love love love it!!! Beanis the penis... too funny!

Hope all starts to mellow out for you and yours soon!

Mariah said...

Just filthy. LMAO! Where's the pattern??? Um...not for me...for....um.... That's not the point.

St Elsewhere said...

I was shocked to see those pics....and then I read your previous post and understood the context.

Stick to gloves, lady. Stick to gloves. :-p

Jen said...

on seeing Beanis the penis, Bean walked in so I started singing "and the rockets red glare, the bombs bursting in air" look mommy and rocket. thanks lol

LeslieGail said...

Oh my goodness! Those are great! I really love spermity sperm! Could you crochet about 10 million of those for me! ;) We have only a couple of million right now. HAHA!

Lindsay said...

Oh my, I so did not expect to see that scolling down the page!
Too funny

Lori LeRoy said...

classic. Love your sense of humor! I think you need to commercialize these.