"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Blogging From A to Z April Challenge

My lovely friend Lynn over at Wistfulgirl's World posted about the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge and luckily, for me, it was just in time for me to still sign up. Arlee Bird, the originator of this fun and exciting blogging challenge says
The premise of the Blogging From A to Z April Challenge is to post something on your blog every day in April except for Sundays. In doing this you will have 26 blog posts--one for each letter of the alphabet. Each day you will theme your post according to a letter of the alphabet.

You will only be limited by your own imagination in this challenge. There is an unlimited universe of possibilities. You can post essays, short pieces of fiction, poetry, recipes, travel sketches, or anything else you would like to write about. You don't have to be a writer to do this. You can post photos, including samples of your own art or craftwork. Everyone who blogs can post from A to Z.
Since I've been in a bit of a bloggy funk and don't feel I've had the normal inspiration to post, I decided to kick start my blogging mojo by participating in this challenge. Whose going to join me? Hurry on over and sign up. Today's the last day to join.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you've joined in on the fun!!! I'm here to welcome you to the A to Z blogging challenge! I'm one of the co-hosts, should you need anything don't hesitate to ask!!! Feel free to stop by my neck of the woods and say hello! We'll also be having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited)! See you in April! It's going to be a blast!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Good to have you on board! We're going to rock the blogging world tomorrow.

Jen said...

I signed up! wish me luck, I usually don't have a lot to say

Colette S said...

I'm so indiscipline that I couldn't do this every day.

Sounds interesting though.

Enjoy!

Quiet Dreams said...

I like this challenge! I might have done it if I had seen it in time...of course I probably would have fallen off the wagon, too, so maybe it's best this way. ;)