"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Y'all, I'm in Heaven...

I have discovered the site every shoe addict dreams of. This site is called Shoes of Prey and it makes me want to rush out and bust the entire budget on SHOES. This site lets you customize everything from the color to the type of leather to the heel height, to other details. It is fabulous.

This is the shoe that caught my attention in an ad...
and those were enough to send my shoe addiction into overdrive. But, when I headed over to the site and discovered the customizable feature, well, I couldn't resist. This is what I came up with...
Sadly, these shoes will have to remain a dream because they are too far out of this woman's budget. Until I win the lottery or discover a sugar daddy who wants to feed my shoe habit, I'll just have to dream.

What would you indulge in if money wasn't an issue? What is on your lottery list?