"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, July 04, 2012

What The Fuck Wednesday: Ninja Time

Welcome one, welcome all! Welcome back to What The Fuck Wednesday, the prime location to read about products, items, and events that make your head snap around and your mouth utter the phrase "What the fuck is that?"

If you're anything like me, you rarely pay attention to the ads on facebook. But, sometimes something will reach out and grab my attention. It's like getting a bitch slap from facebook. That happened over the weekend. I was quite innocently reading through a few of the group boards I belong to and then I saw it. I was laughing so hard the kids all had to come see what I was laughing at...
I guess the brains behind the Poop like a Ninja ad campaign did a fabulous job because I have an insane urge to go out and buy a bunch of Clorox Toilet Mint. I do live in a house full of males, after all.

Despite the genius of this ad campaign, I still have to say "What The Fuck (in this case) were they smoking when they came up with this?"

What made you say What The Fuck recently? Was it weird, gross, or just out there? Share it!