"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, July 21, 2012

The Pinterest Paradox

That sucking sound you heard...that was me getting caught in the Pinterest blackhole this week. It's dangerous because you have the illusion of getting things done...ideas percolate, taste buds are titillated, and you see so much beauty...when in reality, you lose a ton of time. Now, I'm not saying Pinterest isn't the awesomesauce (it is) but I am saying it's an great place to go intending to spend a little time looking and all of a sudden you are questioning where the hell your whole day has gone. Seriously, therein lies the Pinterest Paradox...you swear you've only looked for a little while but an unbelievable amount of time has passed.

That said, I have to share some of my favorite Pins this week...
This Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken makes me drool just looking at it.
 
A double dose of eye candy...a gorgeous body adorned with a fab tattoo.
 
I'd like this dragon to sit on my dresser.
 
This made me laugh out loud. I adore Martha Stuart and can't wait to hear her speak at BlogHer but this is funny shit.
 
What woman doesn't like bling? Dragon bling is a plus in my book.  
Love this top even though I think it would make my hips look even bigger.
 
Something else that makes me drool just looking at it...yum.

Have you seen anything to titillate your eyes or tempt the taste buds? Share with me. You know you wanna!