"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, July 23, 2012

HELP please...

Y'all, I need your help. My beloved crackberry is missing in my house. I KNOW without a doubt it is here. One evening I had it out checking contact info, the next morning it was no where to be found. The battery is dead so I can't call it. This means all the phone numbers I had for texting, contacting at conferences, etc are temporarily gone. This is the sad, sad news.

The good news is that one of these little beauties is now in my possession and will be fully activated by the end of the week...in time for BlogHer. However, that means I need your contact info again. So, if you know I had your contact info, want me to have your contact info, or just want to say hi, please email me at cruzowlpost at att dot net (replace at and dot with appropriate symbols). Feel free to include home phone, address, blog url, etc along with that all important cell phone #. I, of course, will email you all my contact info back.