"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, July 16, 2012

Second verse, same as the first...

Busy, busy, busy...

Hey y'all...I'm completely immersed in last minute preparations for Marty's youth group trip to New Orleans. They leave at ohdarkthirty tomorrow morning and I have one more thing to get in his bag (damn that button for popping off in the wash).

And, say a prayer to the Gods and maybe the little blue men that I find my cell phone. I know it's in the house but the battery is dead so I can't call it and follow the ring to it's location.

Be back tomorrow with a real post.

Don't forget to enter my Wholly Guacamole giveaway.