"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, July 20, 2012

The eyes are not responsible...

"The eyes are not responsible when the mind does the seeing. "
                                                                     ~ Publilius Syrus

Despite the fact that I like to think I see with my mind, I do need the vision my eyes provide too. And, I have just enough inherent vanity that I'd like them to look good while they do their job. So, help a lady out and tell me which 2 pairs of glasses you like the best. Please ignore the total lack of makeup and my messy hair.
Pair 1..........Pair 2
Pair 3..........Pair 4
Pair 5


Which 2 pairs of glasses do you like the best?


Thanks in advance for your help.