"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Retroactive

Posting retroactively is what you have to do when all of a sudden you realize "Oh shit, it's after midnight and I haven't put up my Thursday R post." Posting retroactively is what you also have to do when you realize you never put up a post for the start of ICLW. If you are here for the blogging A to Z challenge or you are really new to the ALI blogosphere and you don't know what ICLW is, go click on that turquoise rectangle with the little dog picture off to your right. That is linked to an explanation of the madness that is ICLW.

Since I was a major slacker and didn't do a cute intro post or a really good R post for the start of ICLW, I am going to open the floor for questions. I will entertain all questions and, if I don't feel like giving a real answer, I'll make something up. No, seriously, there are very few topics and questions I won't entertain so fire away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"R" for... Radioactive. What happens when an infertile woman takes ALL her meds at once. :P
Or....
"ROCK" as in the music. What's your fav music that you like to listen to?
Don't stress about the weird posting, my blog has been a bit wonky the past few days. I accepted an award but was too tired to do the second half and nominate people so I had to write a second post for that the following day. And I didn't do a formal ICLW post either. I basically was like "if you're here for ICLW, you know the drill. Read some old posts if you need to catch up or ask me a question" Apparently I'm either really worn out or lazy... I'm gonna go with worn out.