"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, January 18, 2010

Oh minions mine...

I have HaBO marching orders. I need you to go cheer Heather of Geek By Marriage on. She is QUITTING SMOKING and, with our help, this should be the last time she has to do this. GO HEATHER!!!

Also, Batty Nurse is giving away one of her fabulous blankets. Go enter her giveaway...NOW!

Finally, there is excitement aborning over at Two Hot Mamas. That's right, little Figgy is on her way. Please go wish them well.

2 comments:

GeekByMarriage said...

Haven't done it yet but I'm getting there! On Valentine's Day tunes in to see if I completely lose my shit!

Should put it on PayPerView!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

I went over there and Heather can do it!