Yeah, go me! Once again, I am being interviewed by the ass kicking author of Mommy Wants Vodka, the
great infamous fantabulous amazing Aunt Becky. (wipe, wipe, did I get all that brown off my nose from the ass kissing) (ignorethefactthatshepostedthequestionsinthispostandinvitedEVERYONEtoanswerthem,'causeitsallaboutme,me,me)
1) Dave and I have a long-standing feud over cheese in a can. He thinks it’s food of The Gods while I think it’s probably Of The Devil. Your take? I firmly believe it is of the Devil but, then again, it does keep my boys happy. Maybe I need to run out and buy a can.
2) Is there any way you can think of to make the elder Gosselins go away? I AM ALL EARS. I think we should buy a small island, erect a wall high enough to block any cell phone signal and drop them inside it. When they decide to act like adults and cooperate, then they can rejoin the real world.
3) Who is your ridiculous “I can’t admit this to anyone in polite company lest I be banned from life” crush? Ummmm, do I have to tell the truth? Well, shuffles feet and looks down and mumbles I guess I could admit that Barry Manilow makes me melt with his voice.
4) If you could fuck it all and pursue your dream (assuming, of course, you were going to be GOOD at it), what would that dream be? I want two dreams. I want to ride horses on the international Grand Prix circuit and I want to be a successful cross stitch designer.
5) They say “living well is the best revenge.” I think they are wrong. Do you? The only time it is the best revenge is if the horrid person you want revenge on is going down in flames spectacularly while you are living well.
6) What is the most humiliation you’ve experienced in public that you’d be willing to admit to The Internet? Does it count if I can't remember it? (thank God it was before the days of the 'net and twitter and youTube) I guess not. Then, I will admit to the time the horrid bitch AF hit while at girl scout camp and bled through my shorts.
7) Are you honest with The Internet? Like, if I came over to your house tonight (heh)(I’m coming over, yo)(heh) would I be surprised at who I found? I think I am pretty damned honest with the 'net. Sure, I edit a few of the details but I think you would recognize me from my blog.
8 ) If you could have one talent that you don’t currently possess, what would it be? I would like to be a talented singer...simply for my own pleasure.
9) There’s not always room for Jello. Is there? I don't know. Is it Jello shots?
10) What’s your guiltiest of the guilty pleasures? Ummmm, I've already admitted I like romance novels but, I guess I could admit that my guiltiest pleasure is a well written steaming hot sex scene.
To make this more fun for y'all, ASK ME ANYTHING! I will answer.