"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, March 01, 2012

Round and Round and Round I Go

Right now I have so many things I want to write about, so many things I want to say. I have all these thoughts swirling through my head and it's making it hard for me to get my words down on screen. I simply don't know what I want to write about first. Can y'all help me pick a topic?
  1. I want and need to write about the new type of infertility we've been dealing with and all the medical issues and complications that go along with it.
  2. I have the next part of my story The Dying of the Light swirling around and need to write it out.
  3. I'm itching to tell y'all about all the fabulous new things we are getting and doing with our tax return...especially the fabulous source for bras I have found.
  4. I also have a possible post about things you don't want to see your children inherit from you that I've been thinking about writing.
So, what do you want to read the most? Help me decide what to write first.