- Please use this Google Docs form to sign up...comment if you like but sign up is through the form.
- your goal can be as high or low as you feel comfortable with...the goal is to read more, not to beat everyone else
- read, read, read
- keep a running total
- have fun
- if it is under 50 pages or an audio book, it counts as HALF a book
- anything over 50 pages counts as 1 BOOK no matter how long it is
- textbooks, childrens books, ebooks all count
- (thanks Jenn) rereading counts and any books read so far count
- cookbooks count as a whole book if you actually read them (I mean really read...not just skim while looking for a recipe)
I want to send my thanks out to Jen J for Navigating the Waters of Infertility and Beyond again because she was the one that sparked my Book Challenge in 2009. So, to get the ball rolling, I am going to keep my goal at 100 books. I hit almost 120 last year but I'm starting off this year at a much slower pace.
Finally, as I mentioned before, I am almost done with the tote bag for the 2009 winner and the 2010 winner. If you participated last year, I have either emailed you or posted to your blog. Comment here and let me know if you hit your goal for last year or how many books you read.