"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ooooooh My Gawd

This venture into Ooooooh My Gawd territory is brought to you courtesy of EdenFantasys where you can
Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store
The other day when I was scanning through the multitude of posts on my facebook wall, I happened across a little gem from EdenFantasys. They had a post up about a Crochet Club workshop. This totally snagged my interest because well, two of my favorite things...crafty fun and adult fun. I loved the idea of crocheting a bag to store an adult toy in but, sadly, I didn't make it to the workshop because it was my oldest son's birthday that night. The great thing about seeing this post from EdenFantasys was it got me to explore a part of their website I hadn't visited before...their clubs and workshops. Even though I missed the workshop on making a crochet toy bag, I think I'm going to have to check out the upcoming workshop on making your own massage candles and sugar scrubs.

Of course, after I left the EdenFantasys site, I had to head on over to Ravelry.com and see if they had any cool adult patterns. Here are the ones that tickled my fancy...
The first is to display.  
The second is for a drag king to wear.
The designer used the crocheted condom
to hold his crochet hooks...hehehe, a condom for a hooker.
Can't find the link to that boob pattern.
a crocheted dildo
a spermity sperm sperm
 
this spermity sperm is a cute little condom holder
So, I seem to remember mentioning something about a giveaway. As always, this is for the electronic gift card the lovely people at EdenFantasys give me for writing about their company. I don't need any new toys yet so I'm gonna let one of you go shopping. This is only open to grown ups...under 18 need not apply. So, tell me which one of these lovely little crocheted goodies you think EdenFantasys should host a workshop on next or tell me which one of their workshops you thing sounds most interesting.

11 comments:

Jen said...

I think they are all cute.love the drag king one...you are crafty,want to make me one please?

areyoukiddingme said...

I need that sperm pattern for a friend at work! (I work in a crime lab, and one of our DNA people not only crochets, but also collects all things sperm related.)

Kira said...

The condom-holder sperm is cute, funny and actually usable. (I don't see my hubby ever wearing a crochet penis hugger, nor do I see myself displaying a crochet penis... although it would be a good gag gift for someone I know.)

Mrs. Gamgee said...

Okay, those count as OMG... LOL! I'm loving the spermity sperm condom holder. Way cute! And the crochet condom as a holder for hooks... too funny!

Hilary said...

OMG! I love these! I haven't done any crochet in about a year, but this may have inspired me!

Shelly- Mom Files said...

These are all so cute! I love the pink one best but the condom holder is fun too.

Lindsey from The R House said...

DYING OF LAUGHTER OVER HERE!

Oh to be in need of a condom holder. LOL!

ICLW #163
www.therhouse.blogspot.com
infertility * adoption * hope

Stacey said...

HAHA thanks for the laugh...I've often thought about starting to crochet so I can make cute hats etcs, but I think I've found my new calling!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :) Cheers!

Kakunaa said...

Wow, I totally have been searching the wrong places for crocheted items! I see a whole future of sex education for my poor child...

That being said, I love the packy - that would have saved me money back in my drag days!!! I know a number of women I could make that for and who would get a LOT of use out of it!

Sign me up!

Ally said...

I'm thinkin' the crocheted condom or the sperm condom holder! Both are clever and cute (in a twisted sort of way)!

Phillip Davies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.