"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I've got to brag...

I've got to brag about my oldest son, Marty. This semester, he was taking Algebra I plus (a class designed to reinforce your algebra knowledge before you take geometry). and algebra has been the bane of his existence up until now. Any other type of math, he has conquered without a problem but, like me, algebra has given him fits from day one. This semester he has worked his ass off. He has studied hard. And, he was able to complete his final exam without a problem and came out saying it was a lot easier than he expected. I am so proud of him.