"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What The Fuck Wednesday: The Shoe Whore Edition

Y'all know I have a serious weakness for shoes. I love heels, boots, cute flats - anything cute, hot, or something that just speaks to me. I even occasionally will develop a yen for an unusual or unconventional shoe like the Vincente Rey heels at Boutique-Atelier. My dear friend Mrs. Gamgee from Hobbitt-ish Thoughts and Ramblings knows of my weakness and sent me an email featuring the shoes of Kobi Levi, an Israeli shoe designer. Levi's shoes definitely fit the unconventional category. Most of the shoes in the email just made me shake my head, a few were pretty cool, and one, well, one made me say " What The Fuck". It was his pump titled Blow...
If you look closely at the shoes, you can see the top of the heel is a woman's ass and the heel itself is made of her legs. Of course, given the name of the shoe, she is on her knees and the red around the toe represents her open mouth.

When I headed over to Levi's web site, I found one other shoe that evoked the same "What The Fuck" response. These are his XXX Pumps...
The top of the heel is the woman and the stacked heel, well, it represents a stacked man. A true what the FUCK moment.

If you've found a what the fuck Wednesday worthy moment, throw up a post and put the link in the comments. I'll add the links to the post through Sunday evening. If you don't want to post, share your What The Fuck moment here.