"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What The Fuck Wednesday: Shatner Sings?

Welcome back to What The Fuck Wednesday, the prime location to read about products, items, and events that make your head snap around and your mouth utter the phrase "What the fuck is that?"

Last Friday night, I was on my way to the high school to pick Marty up from the football game and I was listening to the radio. I heard about something I just KNEW I had to check out and, OH MY GAWD, I couldn't stop laughing except when I stopped to say What The Fuck? May I present this weeks What The Fuck Wednesday item...

William Shatner *Singing Bohemian Rhapsody

I was laughing so hard that tears were running down my face. I think this is a brilliant piece of fucknuttery...pure GOLD humor! My What The Fuck reaction was made even worse when I stumbled across this Billboard piece that announced that "William Shatner boldly goes where he never has before ... to ... No. ...  1 ... on ... a ... Billboard ... albums ... chart!" And, then inspiration struck. We're going to help Mr. Shatner pick the songs for his next album. I think we should start a twitter campaign. We are going to campaign for Shatner to cover the songs we pick. Our hashtag will be #songsShatnershouldsing I've decided it would be pure comedic gold to have Shatner cover Sir Mix-A-Lot's Baby Got Back. So, join me in the campaign and tweet about this.

If you've found a what the fuck Wednesday worthy moment, throw up a post and put the link in the comments. I'll add the links to the post through Sunday evening. If you don't want to post, share your What The Fuck moment here.
  1. Wistfulgirl's World: What The F**k Wednesday