1 to 2 tortillas per person
a few tablespoons of oil
pizza toppings of choice (I used sausage & sauteed onions and mushrooms)
a batch of super easy and delicious pizza sauce
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium high heat. One at a time, put a tortilla in the pan and heat until it begins to crisp. Make sure you heat both sides. If the tortilla starts to develop bubbles, puncture them with a knife.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place crisped tortillas directly onto cooking sheet.
- Add toppings, be sure not to pile too high or even the crispy tortilla won't hold up to it.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
*Sorry, I forgot to take pictures.