Carlos Mencia closes out his show with this saying. I think he is right. There is so much we can laugh about...and laughter gets us through the tough times. Laughing about a joke or something ridiculously silly my kids or husband have done can make a horrible day seem so much better. That is one of the things I love about my husband. He can always make me laugh.
What makes you laugh? Do you think laughter is therapeutic? Post some jokes, links to funny videos, funny pics...anything that can make you laugh. Anything goes...raunchy humor as well as silly or sophomoric knock knock jokes.
Come on people...make me laugh.
I'll start you out...
Top nine Olympic comments made by NBC sports commentators:
1. Weight-lifting commentator: 'This is Gregorieva from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing.'
2. Dressage commentator: 'This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother.'
3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: 'I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.'
4. Boxing Analyst: 'Sure there have been injuries, and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious.'
5. Softball announcer: 'If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.'
6. Basketball analyst: 'He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces.'
7. At the rowing medal ceremony: 'Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew.'
8. Soccer commentator: 'Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field.'
9. Tennis commentator: 'One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?'