- Link to the person that tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog
- Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
- Tag 6 people at the end of your post by linking to their blog
- Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let your tagger know when your entry is up
- It drives me crazy when someone doesn't completely erase a board (blackboard, dry erase, whatever). Its not that I mind if something is purposely left on a board. What bothers me is when someone erases in order to write or draw something new and they leave part of a letter or picture behind.
- I am very laid back about most things but I hate it when my cross stitch bobbins are not wound neatly. I am so anal when I wind my bobbins of cross stitch floss that they look like they were wound by a machine. Having my bobbins of floss lay nice and flat and in order makes me happy.
- I can NOT stand to have my bed covers loose and gathered around my feet. I want the sheet pulled fairly taut across my feet.
- I have piles of shirts and shorts neatly folded on the glider in my room because I didn't take the time to put them away. I mean how ridiculous is that. It only takes a few minutes more to put them in the drawer...but I fold them perfectly.
- I can handle a fair amount of chaos and mess but, when I reach my breaking point, I snap and I am totally fanatical about cleaning that room floor to ceiling.
- When I have read or studied things, I can tell you whether an item is on the left page or right page. I can tell you the general spot on the page the info is on. But, I have been known to completely blank on the actual info.
*my brain is so fried that I had to retype parts of this post two and three times to get the spelling correct