"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What The Fuck Wednesday: Dental Devices Edition

Welcome to the second edition of What The Fuck Wednesday. When I started this last week, I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to find something every week. I vastly underestimated just how screwed up people are. I could post almost everyday and not run out of material. Today's What The Fuck moment comes to you courtesy of the teen pop sensation (or eeeevil minion, depending on who you talk to), Justin Bieber.

When Rys and I were in the drug store stocking up on cold fighting drugs, she found the Justin Bieber singing toothbrush.
Somehow, the idea of Justin Bieber's voice emanating from my toothbrush disturbs me. What have you found this week that makes you say What The Fuck? If you post about it, sign in with the linky below.