******************************I'm tired, my feet hurt, and, every time I bend over, my lower back calls me names. But, these are all good things because it means I am almost 100% prepared for Thanksgiving. The smells of sweet potato casserole, pumpkin pie, and caramel apple crunch pie are wafting through the house. The turkey is going in the oven before I go to bed tonight and we'll wake up to the smells of turkey and stuffing filling the house. Tomorrow, we will finish up the few things that need finishing and we'll watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade.
There are so many things I have to be thankful for this year.
- I have a fabulous husband who loves me beyond reason. How many men do you know who would welcome another family into his house without knowing how long it would need to be for?
- I have 3 amazing boys (check out my proud mommy moment over at The Kir Corner) and they are all doing well in school.
- Marty is getting better slowly but surely.
- I've gotten to spend tons of time with one of my best friends, a sister by choice.
- We have 10 people living in our house and, for the most part, everyone is getting along. Sure, there are moments we all drive each other crazy but, for the most part, we are living together as one large family.
- I got to go to BlogHer with 2 of my other sisters by choice.
- My mom is recovering incredibly well from her shoulder replacement. She's already far out stripping the predictions for her recovery.
- I have the most amazing group of bloggy friends in the universe...women who love and laugh and live together despite being separated by hundreds if not thousands of miles.
- I have my thugette.