"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, November 06, 2011

Back to High School

Ladies and germs, tomorrow I am doing something I never, ever thought I would do. Tomorrow, I am going back to high school. Marty  is still battling the side effects of his drug (allergy medicine) reaction and he can't walk by himself. So, the current plan is for me to borrow the wheel chair the school keeps around and I will be pushing Marty from class to class. Won't that be fun?

Seriously, as much as that isn't my choice of a fun way to spend the day, I am so thankful I'm in the position to go spend the day so he can get to class and I am so very thankful that I have Rys here to handle drop off for the elementary school crowd. Keep me in your thoughts tomorrow and wish me luck. I have a funny feeling I'm going to need it.

So y'all, have you found yourself doing anything you never thought you'd do again? If so, spill it so I won't feel so alone.