"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Latest, Greatest Obsession

When I fall for something, I tend to fall completely head over heels. My latest, greatest obsession is Pinterest. I posted once before about Pinterest and what a delightful time suck it is and my time lost there has just gotten worse. I've gone from 23 boards and 100+ pins to 34 boards and over 800 pins...but, man oh man have I found some cool shit.

I found this gorgeous necklace...
laughed my ass off at the pure silliness of this...
decided I really need to make my own flavored marshmallows...
developed a strange obsession with making my own fake geodes...
decided I really, really need to get this bookshelf closet door for my bedroom closet...
and discovered the fabulous geekiness of Goodnight iPad...
What cool or interesting or fabulously geeky things have you run across recently?