"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Who am I?

I got this from Monnie...


Accent
– southern if I've been drinking (and I haven't really done that in 10+ yrs)

Drink – love margaritas but can't remember the last time I had one

Chore I Hate – dusting...I hate it with a passion and wish I could afford to have someone do it for me.

Pets – Jolie...our border collie pound puppy, Jack otherwise known as Jackleg...half husky/half golden retriever, and Snoopy...our cat

Essential Electronic – my computer, my Olympus C-5000 camera, my internet based phone

Perfume/Cologne - Obsession

Gold or silver – usually gold

Insomnia – only when Vic is on night shifts...then its very, very hard for me to make myself go to bed

Job Title – Vic's wife, mother to my kids, cub scout den leader, cross stitch board admin...take your pick

Most Admired Trait – faithfulness

Kids – 3 wonderful hellions...LOL, not really...they are good kids

Religion – Lutheran...my faith is what got me through the hell of secondary infertility with my sanity (bwahahahaha) relatively intact

Siblings – 2 sisters

Time I wake up – 7:00 am to get the kids ready for school...if it was up to me, I could easily sleep until 10

Unusual talent/skill – artistic skills that cross into many mediums (cross stitch design, crochet design, painting, etc)

Vegetable I refuse to eat – lima beans (if I make them myself from dried beans, they are ok)

Worst habit - I'm messy and don't pick up after myself.

X-rays – if I need them, I get them...and I've had far more than I care to admit

My favorite meal – don't have a favorite meal

2 comments:

Velda said...

we have ALOT in common, including the lima beans lol but then I never make them so it's not an issue lol

Mine's up :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Kristin,
Stopping by to say hello and I hope your day is going well. (((HUGS))). 9-28-2007