"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, September 02, 2007

I've been tagged...

I've been tagged by my dear friend Jen.

The rules:
You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name.
If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

My middle name is Andrea.

A is for artistic. I am always creating, designing or doing something crafty and artistic.
N is for nut job (courtesy of my dh). I have a whacked out sense of humor and love sharing it.
D is for Duke University...my alma mater and the best damned college basketball team in the universe
R is for redhead. My hair is red now and was red when I was born. Then it was natural and now it comes from a bottle.
E is for egghead. I graduated from high school 6th in my class and have an undergraduate degree from Duke University.
A is for my Aunt Kathy who shares my middle name.

These are the six people I am going to tag.
Jen got off too lightly because her middle name only has 3 letters...so she gets to do this again.
Christa has been tagged by Jen but has been avoiding it. If I tag her again, maybe it will get done. Love you my sister.
Carolyn my friend...tag, you're it!
Renee my friend...can't wait to read your contribution.
Velda is getting tagged too. Are you going to use your real middle name or the one you wish you had?
Tina my southern sister, I love you, I love your humor, join the fun!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Shoot... my middle name has NINE letters... no way. LOL

Anonymous said...

Kristin,
I did it! go read my blog.