"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I know, I know...

I've been slack with the updating. I will post more extensively tonight (and, yes, that will include a belly pic Penny). Right now we have a friend's birthday party to get ready for and this afternoon we are meeting with the other kids in Marty's first communion class to bake the communion bread for tomorrow.

Love you all and I appreciate the support more than you can possibly imagine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what ever happened to your update?? ;)

Anonymous said...

LOL Bean
I was going to say the same thing!!!

Hey Kristin, belly pictures? Don't tell me, you've lost so much weight with this pregnancy, we just can't see you now? :-P

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that all is well!

I hope your resting some.

Thinking of you,