"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, October 28, 2005

GABE LOOKS PERFECT...

he is big, healthy, and, most importantly, whatever extra fluid was around his heart is GONE! Thats right...NO MORE EXTRA FLUID AROUND HIS HEART! The peri is really pleased with how well we are both doing and says there is nothing to worry about.

I am 34 weeks 1 day and his estimated weight is 6 lbs 7 oz...somewhere around the 78% for size.

Hehehe, you know how last week we didn't get a good face shot because he was transverse...

Well, this time we didn't get a good face shot because his head is so far down in my pelvis. I guess he is playing hide and seek already.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear all is well with Gabe. Honestly, I had it in my head it was a false finding and hey, it was!

Not too much longer!!!! What it is, 5 weeks??? Are we ready for the new arrival?

Just unbelievable...it's really happening! YAY!
Penny

Dee said...

So glad to hear that Gabe's okay--what a relief!

And holy cow--only a few more weeks left. Whew, time really does fly!

April said...

Kristin,

So incredibly happy that Gabe is looking good. I'm sure you're getting anxious to meet your son.

I can't believe it will be so soon now.

JenP said...

So great to hear Gabe is doing well Kristin!

And it won't be long now with him hiding away!

I just about died laughing with the Peg Bundy look -- that is fantastic!! You look really great too.

Thinking of you and wishing all is well!