"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, May 05, 2012

A Piece of Ass is Good for the Heart

Today, Vic and I went out on our bi-weekly date. We hit three locations, had some laughs, and spent a ton of money. Yup, we went grocery shopping..Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, and Aldi's. We were going through the store aisle by aisle and the cart was filling up. That's when he started...

Vic: Look hon. It's Crusty Ass Pancake mix.
Me: shoots Vic that look
Vic: No, really...you have to look.

against my better judgment, I looked

Vic: See, I told you...Crusty Ass Pancake mix...and it's even heart healthy.
Me: It is NOT pronounced Crusty Ass!
Vic: Well then, how is it pronounced? Cause it looks like Crusty Ass to me.
Me: Really? Crusty Ass? You had to go there?
Vic: I don't make this shit up. I just read it.
Me: still shooting Vic that look...
Vic: and, since it says heart healthy on the box, their new slogan could be "A Piece of Ass is Good for the Heart."

So, y'all, how would you pronounce the name of this pancake mix?
and, do you think Crusty Ass pancakes would go well with a side dish of Cock Soup?