The Nature's Sleep web site describes the slippers as having "visco-elastic memory foam in the bottom of the footbed [that] contours and cradles your foot for luxurious comfort and support". All I know is Marty has said they are incredibly comfortable and I know they don't have any noticeable wear and tear on them even after he's worn them day in and day out.
The fabulous people at Nature's Sleep have offered me the opportunity to give one of my readers a pair of these fabulous slippers. The lucky winner will get to chose between the Open Toe Terry Slippers with Memory Foam up above or the Closed To Terry Slippers with Memory Foam in the color of their choice. All you have to do is use the rafflecopter form below to enter. And, while you are waiting to find out if you won these fab slippers, go check out the super memory foam mattresses and pillows at the Nature's Sleep website. If you find something you have to have, use the code BEARS50 to get 50% off your purchase.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
HERE ARE THE ENTRY OPTIONS IF RAFFLECOPTER ISN'T COOPERATING
Please try Rafflecopter first...if it doesn't work, use the info below and LEAVE A COMMENT FOR EACH ONE COMPLETED
- MANDATORY Sign up for the monthly drawing to win any one product from Nature's Sleep Click on the big purple button on the right wide of the page the link takes you to.
- Like Nature's Sleep on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow Nature's Sleep on Twitter (2 entries)
- Add Nature's Sleep to your Google+ circles (3 entries)
- Like Dragondreamer's Lair on Facebook (2 entries)
- Follow me on Twitter (2 entries)
- Follow me on Pinterest (3 entries)
- Follow me via Google Friends Connect (widget is in the ride sidebar)(3 entries)
- Tweet the following... Heaven for your Feet - enter #giveaway for chance to win Memory Foam Slippers from @Natures_Sleep and @dragondream bit.ly/JZwwGR (5 entries - can be done once a day, leave link to your tweet in a comment)
*While I did receive a pair of slippers in return for writing a review and hosting a giveaway, any and all opinions are completely my own.