These questions are courtesy of Sweetisu...check out her blog, she's a really cool lady! If you'ld like questions asked of you, just let me know.
1. If you could live forever and ever, would you want to? Why or why not? While I would like to live for a very, very long time, I don't want to live forever. Even though there is enough to learn and experience to keep me occupied for the next millenia, I don't think I could stand the heartbreak of outliving everyone I love. Also, I have a very strong faith in God and do believe I will see the loved ones I've lost again. It would hurt badly to lose that opportunity.
2. What's your favorite food/dish? How often do you have that? Hehehe...for me, this question is harder than the previous one. One of my downfalls is that I love the pleasure of good food. My favorite really depends on my mood. My fil makes a beans and rice dish that is to die for and my hubby cooks some of the best pork roast you've ever tasted. As for my own cooking, I make a mean Beef Wellington, wonderful Taco soup, and a pretty damned good Anniversary Chicken (and, no, I don't know why its called that). Then, there are desserts...I could go on and on about that too. LOL Oh yeah...also love escargot, seafood of all types and persuasions, and my mom's turkey soup.
3. What is the one thing that you really want to try / do before you die? I want to go skydiving and drive a NASCAR race car at full speed around a track. I'd also like to go up in a jet and be involved in a mock battle (there is a place in Georgia where you can do that).
4. What was your most embarrassing moment? I'd have to say it was in junior high. I use to get the most hellacious periods. One day it hit about a day before I expected it and it soaked through the back of my pants...UGH. Never thought I'd live that one down. Also, my periods were so bad (unlike most junior high girls) that I would have to go change my pad or tampon a few ttimes a day. I think some of the other students were convinced I was sneaking smoke breaks.
5. What is one sexual fantasy that you always have, but will probably never become a reality? Honestly, my hubby and I have a very open sexual relationship. By that I mean we talk about all our interests and we are always willing to try something with each other at least once. Since I've never been into things like threesomes or anything too out there, it means I've been able to fulfill my sexual fantasies. Hell, when you are married to a man who can make you quiver from head to toe, what more do you need. I got really lucky. Not only did I marry my soulmate but he's the best lover I could ask for.
For more question and answer fun go visit
And Jen P.