"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, March 24, 2006

We are all SICK...

Yup, even little Gabey baby. Gabe and Joey have strep with a nasty assed cold/flu on top of it. Marty and I have the nasty assed cold/flu. Gabey seems to be turning the corner faster than the rest of us...gotta love the way they bounce back...but he is still not the happy camper he usually is.

I feel like crap...my whole body aches...and I still have to be the mom. Somehow, that just isn't fair!

1 comment:

Twinkle Toes said...

Awww..I'm sorry you guys are sick...I'm sending along alot of "get better" vibes to you! I LOVE the pics of Gabe. I especially love the pictures with his big brother...they are all so handsome...you make them SO Good! Thanks for sharing.