"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My hubby is such a sweetheart...

I had forgotten that when I'm pregnant I shouldn't mention how much I want something too loudly. Saturday night I went searching in our pantry for pink lemonade. Why it had to be pink lemonade, I don't know. All I knew was I was tired of soda, water, and milk. I wanted something tart. Of course, I didn't find any. And, I thought I was muttering under my breath when I said "why would I expect there to be any just because I want some" but I must have been louder than I thought. Vic heard me and asked what I was looking for and immediately offered to stop what he was doing and go buy me the mix for it. I love my hubby...I know he's a great guy...and things like this continually reaffirm it.

As for other pregnancy updates, I have an appointment tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes as soon as I get home.

Sorry its been so long since I updated. I got hit with the mother of all migraines this Sunday. It lasted almost 24 hours...and, yes, I was taking my meds for it. They just didn't make a dent in it. I have never had a migraine last that long or send me running to the bathroom that many times. UGH. At least the migraines haven't been as frequent now that I'm out of the first trimester.

1 comment:

JenP said...

So sorry about the migraine. Uuuuugh. I hate them. I hope it goes, and none ever return!!

Your hubby sounds so sweet. And pink lemonade...mmmmmmmmm.

Good luck at your appointment. Fingers are crossed for really good news.