"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, February 28, 2005

I'm baaaaack...

we are finally all healthy (at least for the moment)...my knee is almost 100 % again (I only need physical therapy once a week now)...and I made it through my oldest son's birthday party.

Next month we will be back to trying to conceive. To be honest, I'm feeling a bit conflicted about it at the moment. I'm really feeling good about my life and my family right now and I am so scared that, if we do get pg again, there will be another loss. I so desperately want another baby and I truly believe there is suppose to be at least two more members of our family. On the other hand, I am desperately afraid that another loss could really send me into a bad depression.

Ugh...don't know why I'm stressing about that. I know we are going to try again. One way or the other, we will deal with the results. I just hope and poray they are good results.

1 comment:

Ana said...

Welcome back! I'm glad everyone is ok now!
I really hope this is your month and I'll pray for you.