"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Two words...just two words...

PUBERTY SUCKS!

Yup, my oldest, not even 11 yrs old is in the midst of puberty and it sucks! He gets moody, irritable, and tends to go into a complete meltdown when he is stressing or tired. I think all kids should be put in some sort of suspended animation until there body matures past this stage. Then, my sanity might stay intact (bwahahahaha).

If its this bad with a boy, I have much pity for those of you who will have to go through it with a girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can relate. I have a 12 year old and I don't think it ends for quite awhile. So I have been told. We will just have to suffer together. What do you think?

Raven/Missy said...

Went through it with 2 girls. It is NOT fun. I am hoping my son, who is starting puberty now, will be easier as he has an easier going personality than either of his sisters had.