"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, February 15, 2007

My current projects...

Here is the quilt top and matching pillow I am working on for my oldest son's birthday...


there isn't really a white spot there...it was just a weird flash effect.



and, here is the quilt I made for Joey for his last birthday...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The quilts are great! I'm still struggling through my first quilt - some day it will be finished :)

Christa said...

Very nice job, Kristin! I like the matching pillow too...very cool.

Margaret said...

Fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the Dale Earnhardt quilt and pillow! Awesome! I love the quilt for joey very cute! You do great work.

Pam @ Heart2Heart said...

Oh great quilts, I bet the boys were thrilled with them!

Rebel With.A.Cause said...

Awesome!!! I have been meaning to get over here and comment, but our computer banked, and we had to get a new one.. UGH VISTA SUCKS!!! But anyway, nice quilts!!! My MIL does quilts, and I wish I could, but I just don't have the patients!! Glad that you are all feeling better to!! HUGS

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

You did a great job! You are a very talented lady!