"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Marty and Joey's room...

In preparation for Gabe's arrival, my two older boys combined room so we would have a bedroom for the nursery. I painted 3 of their walls eggshell white and added a red accent wall. I also painted a chalkboard on one wall and painted the closet door in chalkboard paint. We had a loft built so their beds wouldn't swallow all the floor space. And, yes, that is a loft and not bunkbeds. That is a separate free standing bed frame on the bottom.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin...I hope your delivery went well and your recovery is speedy. Be sure to stop by the Voy board and give us links to photos and your birth story! Everyone is wishing you the very best!
Beth

Lioness said...

What?? I thought it was today! How did this happen?? That means, Gabe's here already! Oh, I hope it went smoothly and that you're walking abt pain-free, can't wait for pics of Gabe the Great!

(Still haven't sent the thing, argh! I told you I am rotten at this, sorry, will try an ddo better.)

Anonymous said...

I hope everything went well, I've been watching this blog like a hawk waiting for an update!!!