"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, March 22, 2010

Perfect Moment Monday: Flowers from your love

Lori over at Weebles Wobblog says that "Perfect Moment Monday is more about noticing a perfect moment than about creating one. Perfect moments can be momentous or ordinary or somewhere in between."Nothing quite matches having your little one (I still can't believe he is 4) bring you a bunch of flowers he picked and say "I picked these just for you."

Go check out the other perfect moments at this week's Perfect Moment Monday on Weebles Wobblog.

15 comments:

Suzy, Not a Fertile Myrtle said...

That is so sweet! Truly a perfect moment.

Shelly- Mom Files said...

aww, that is so very sweet and it is hard to believe that the little munchkin is already 4!

..Soo.See.. said...

So perfect!! I bet your heart just about melted. It doesn't get old, I'm sure.

Lori Lavender Luz said...

What made this perfect for me is that when the image came up, I immediately thought, "Oh, look at all that mint for mojitos!"

What a handy son you have ;-)

caitsmom said...

Simply so sweet!!!! I loved it. Thanks for sharing.

Liddy said...

So sweet. Although my greatest fear is my neighbor boy picking my tulips from my garden.

Liddy from
No. 144: the unfair struggle (male-factor, speedskating, life)

Catrisha T said...

Awww how sweet. That truely is a perfect moment. I can't wait for my little man to do something like this.

ICLW #33

erika said...

Awwwwww))) such a sweet little boy!

Sheri said...

Four is such a great age, isn't it?

The flowers are beautiful, but the story about him presenting them to you is precious.

Thanks for sharing your Perfect Moment!

Stefanie Wolfaardt said...

That is so sweet...

~Stopping by for ICLW #78

AnotherDreamer said...

Awwwww :) So sweet, and they are so lovely.

Alex said...

I love the picture - and that's so sweet that your little boy picked those for you! Thanks for the comment on the ICLW - yes, that is the worst - not knowing what will happen.

Suzy said...

there really is nothing sweeter is there? They are such thoughtful little critters at that age :)

Dora said...

So sweet. Hope you feel better soon.

MrsSpock said...

What a sweet boy!