"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, February 09, 2012

A Feast for the Eyes

My friends, something has happened that I never could have anticipated. I truly never thought I'd see this day. but *gasp*swoon*faint* I have seen heaven my friends. Thanks to the wonderful and fabulous Anissa, John Barrowman has a challenger. You remember John Barrowman, right? He's my TV husband, the object of my secret love affair. Johnny boy has these eyes...eyes that always make me melt...
Bu, Anissa's recent eye candy obsession has introduced me to a man, a man that might just leave Johnny boy in the dust. To quote the amazing Anissa, "Oh My Holy Hell, " Sexy Jesus could ask me anything. I mean, look at these eyes...
Don't ask me why he's called Sexy Jesus...that's what Anissa's calling him. I call him yummy!

So, which piece of eye candy do you like better? Do you have any eye candy you want to share? Pretty please!