"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Be Still My Heart


Cartoons Myspace Comments

My geeky, nerdy book loving heart is dancing with joy this month. Today, I'm headed to the Durham County Southwest Regional airport to meet Smart Bitch Sarah and listen to her talk about her book, Everything I know About Love I Learned From Romance Novels, and, on the 23rd of February, my mom and I are taking a little road trip to Charlotte to hear Rachel Simon read from and talk about The Story of Beautiful Girl (what...you haven't read it yet?!?!? Correct that mistake at one AND GO BUY IT). I am so excited to meet these two wonderful ladies and getting to spend time chatting about books is ALWAYS a good thing.


Do you have anything fun or special planned for this month? IF you do, share it with us, please. If not, why the hell not? You are special and deserve fun in your life.