"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, September 29, 2011

To All My Fellow Geeks

Congrats to Matt who won with his comment (#9) I follow you on Twitter @poorisaquality2

I have the coolest thing to tell you about. Y'all know that Lucasfilm Ltd. and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment just released Star Wars the Complete Saga on a 9 disc Blu-ray collection, right? Well, they did and, if y'all are good little geeks, you've probably already rushed out to buy your own copy of the Star Wars the Complete Saga collection for yourselves.


What you probably don't know is that General Mills Big G cereal has produced 3 collectable cereal boxes with truly fab Star Wars good vs. evil pics on the back of these boxes. If you put the pics on the boxes side by side, you get a panoramic picture. I think I might have to cut them out and mount them on a piece of mounting board...might make a good present for my own little Star Wars freak. These collectible boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios®, Cinnamon Toast Crunch®, and Lucky Charms® are available exclusively at your local Wal-Mart.
Now, the lovely people at MyBlogSpark and General Mills arranged for me to get these three yummy boxes of cereal (with the FAB Star Wars pictures on them) and a $25 Wal-Mart gift card. Let me tell you, I'm not sure what was a bigger hit in my house...the HUGE boxes of yummy cereal or the Star Wars pictures on the boxes. Best of all, I get to pass on the same prize pack to y'all. That's right...one lucky reader of Dragondreamer's Lair is going to get the three collectible boxes and a $25 Wal-Mart gift card too.Here's how you can enter...
  • Leave a comment telling me your favorite character or moment from all of Star Wars. (REQUIRED)
  • Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you did this and your twitter name. (2 entries)
  • Follow General Mills on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you did this and your twitter name. (2 entries)
  •  Follow Wal-Mart on Twitter. Leave a comment telling me you did this and your twitter name. (2 entries)
  • Follow me through Google Friends Connect and leave a comment telling me you did it (and your GFC name if different). (2 entries)
  • Like Dragondreamer's Lair on Facebook and leave a comment with your facebook name letting me know you did this. (3 entries)
  • Tweet the following: Win 3 Star Wars themed boxes of cereal & a $25 @Walmart gift card from @GeneralMills, @dragondream, #MyBlogSpark  http://bit.ly/oP7WCX You may tweet once a day for (1 entry). Come back and comment with a link to your tweet.
The giveaway starts RIGHT NOW and ends at 11:59 pm on 10/7/11. Remember, 1 comment for each entry and make sure you leave an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. Spread the word and good luck.

Disclosure: The cereal, gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.