"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Saturday, August 08, 2009

A stroke of brilliance...

I'm so excited. I told y'all I was working on a memory quilt for a special someone. I was trying to figure out what to do with the few items that didn't get used in the quilt and I had a crafty stroke of brilliance. I should be done with the extra project by either tomorrow or Monday and I'll show it to y'all then. I think this is one of the better ideas I have had.

3 comments:

Beautiful Mess said...

Can't wait to see it! Bet it's amazing!
*HUGS*
P.S. HA! My verification word is "maker" ;o)

Emma said...

Tease!

..al said...

Soooo excited...Do show us!!!