"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, August 06, 2009

ARRRRGH...

Do you know what I just spent the last half an hour doing? Cleaning up the GOD AWFUL MESS Gabe made while I was putting dinner in the crock pot. I had the gall and temerity to spend about 45 minutes in the kitchen peeling and chopping carrots, potatoes, and onions and putting them in the crock pot along with the beef I had marinating over night. And, what did that little shit hellion twit child of mine who I love so much do? He opened the tube of desitin (and it was the original, thick version) and decided to decorate my lovely dark reddish brown love seat with it. He also got it all over his shirt, his shorts, and my chair. Thank God the tube was less than 1/3 full.
Can I trade him in for the same make and model with a better attitude?

9 comments:

Shelly- Mom Files said...

oh crap! I had something like this happen last week but luckily it was just baby powder. and sorry I don't think he can be traded in ;-)

Bean said...

did he laugh when you caught him, too?

Beautiful Mess said...

Oh no! How the hell do you get Desitin out of furniture?! That little stinker!
*HUGS*

Wishing 4 One said...

did it come out? i bet he laughed and ran around too huh when you saw him? good luck in cleaning, i am sure it will come out fine. how was the crock dish? yummy i bet!

'Murgdan' said...

Ahahhahaha. Ok. Really. No. I'm sorry. I'm not laughing. I know it's not funny. But GAH!

I think you'll laugh about this one day....like now I laugh about the day I came home to find my dog had sprayed diarrhea all over the outside of his crate, and was covered in poop, after a night out drinking.

Carrie27 said...

Oh no he didn't!!! Have had "those" type of moments in the past. Eventually you'll laugh.

becoming whole said...

Argh! So sorry (as I'm laughing...) hopefully you'll be able to laugh with us one day... :)

battynurse said...

No, no trades. You can threaten him someday though that he'll have kids just like him.

Meari said...

LOL (not funny, really! lol) Just think of all the "memories" you'll get to repeat back to him when he's older! He was just trying out his artistic talents...