"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Thursday, August 13, 2009

I'm Off to See the Wizard...

Actually, I'm off to pick up the boys. My week of quiet is coming to an end. I've talked to the boys every day and they both say they have had a wonderful time but they sound tired. I do believe my parents have worked their little tails off. They are both very excited about the money they have earned and are making plans to spend it already.

We are going to hang out down there for a bit and have a family dinner together. I won't be back until really late as a result. Then, tomorrow, I have to take a friend in for a medical test. Since it involves sedation, they won't let her drive herself and neither will I. I probably won't get back from that until lunch time and, depending on how everyone is doing, the boys want to go shopping tomorrow. Hehe, the money is already burning a hole in their pockets.

Have a wonderful day and I'll see you on the flip side.

3 comments:

Carrie27 said...

Sounds like a busy day. Are you going to share with us what the boys so desperately can't wait to buy?

Anonymous said...

When I saw your title, my first thought was, "Harry Potter?"

Hope your friend is well. I also want to know what the boys want to buy. :)

MrsSpock said...

Enjoy!