"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, June 22, 2012

WTF Top Five

Hi All, Y'all!

I'm Jjiraffe from Too Many Fish To Fry.  I'm very honored to post today on Kristin's amazeballs blog, while she's off being AWESOME at the Type-A Conference. Dragondreamer's Lair is one of the first welcoming places I found when I started reading infertility blogs, so to be a guest poster now for Kristin feels like a true privilege. Kristin prompted me to write one of my favorite posts, ever just like she inspires countless bloggers all the time.

One of my very favorite things about Kristin's blog is her What The Fuck Wednesday. I've seen many strange things, but I don't think there's much more that tops the Louis Vuitton sticker car or, most recently, the iPhone umbilical charger.

So I thought I would share some of my favorite WTF moments from across the Web in honor of Kristin.

Here is my Top Five Biggest Internet WTF List:

1. I mean, you can't NOT have Cake Wrecks on a WTF list, right? My personal favorite Cake Wrecks post of all time is the "Problem with Phone Orders" cake.

2.  Remember "Ridiculously Photogenic Guy?" Dude was running a 10k and was caught in a random picture and became an instant meme. Seriously, who looks THAT GOOD while running a race? Also, I just learned his name is Zeddie Little and he is seriously adorable even when he's not running races.

3. Yes, auto-correct gets a lot of crap for its epic misspellings and substituted words. But what about spellcheck? Trust The Bloggess to catch this one...

4. Sick of hearing that song "Call Me Maybe?" You won't be after watching this rendition of a lovesick corgi barking it out. Seriously high-production values on this one. Watching this is like sitting in a rainbow on a hammock while a unicorn brings you a sweet tea and a kitten dances for you.

5. Finally, this one defies words. It was created by Matt Mulholland (a New Zealand comedian) and it belongs in a museum.

Do you have any good WTFs from life or the Internets? Please feel free to post them in the comments...and Kristin, I hope you are having a RAD time :)