"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Wednesday, June 06, 2012

What The Fuck Wednesday: the iPhone Edition

Welcome one, welcome all! Welcome back to What The Fuck Wednesday, the prime location to read about products, items, and events that make your head snap around and your mouth utter the phrase "What the fuck is that?"

On Memorial Day, ZAGG.com was holding an iPad an hour giveaway day. Entering was easy and you could earn extra entries by tweeting, posting to facebook, and pinning pictures from ZAGG.com. ZAGG provided the picture it wanted you to pin each hour. Most hours, the pin picture was related to giveaways or standard products...things you or I might buy or want to enter in a heartbeat. But, one hour, I had to create a brand new board because the item they wanted me to pin a picture of was beyond comprehension, beyond anything I would want. It was a WhatTheFuck inducing product. So, I created my WTF pinterest board.

What product was it? What could get this reaction from me? It was the iPhone Umbilical Cord Charger.
What makes it worse, what truly pushes it over the edge is this charger pulses and moves as it provides "life" to your iPhone. Check out this video...


So, share a What The Fuck Story. Tell me what's the weirdest or grossest electronics accessory you've seen or heard about recently. Come on y'all, entertain me!