"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Friday, June 29, 2012

First in, Last out...

There are so many reason that Type-A Con rocked my world and one of them is I finally got some really good pics of myself. See, I'm usually the one behind the camera or the one sketching and drawing. I rarely have the camera pointed at me unless I'm doing a self portrait.
The first caricature drawn by the fabulous artist, Bat Hilliard, hired by ShotAtLife
Photo take by the amazing and beautiful Sarah of Water Water Everywhere
The very last photo taken by the photo booth at the Ubisoft 80s dance party
I am so thrilled to have these pictures as a way to remember Type-A Con. Do you have any favorite pictures you'd like to share?