"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I need your help, PLEASE!

Hey y'all, I need some help and input from all of you. I am trying to pick out what post to submit to Mel's Creme de la Creme and I am stuck. I have narrowed it down to 3 posts but, I'm open to suggestions if you think another post is better. Here are the three posts I've narrowed it down to...

1) The Power of Our Love - I feel this captures the spirit of our community in a fabulous fashion.

2) Things I Believe In - This post captures a lot of who I am.

3) V is for Victor - This post is sweet and special and very dear to my heart but I'm not sure it's my best.

Which post would you pick?