"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing. " -Helen Keller

Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Blogoversary To Me

Holy shit y'all...in only about 14 minutes or so (on the 11th), I will have been blogging for 7 years. 7 YEARS. Wow. Looking back at where I was then and where I am today just blows my mind. Back then, we were in the throes of repeat pregnancy loss and I was wondering if I'd ever have my third child. Now, that little miracle is in kindergarten and shows no fear in tackling anything the world throws at him. I was so lucky and blessed to find a solution to my infertility issues and I've been so blessed to have all of you go on this journey with me.

I wish I had a more profound or moving post to celebrate this 7th blogoversary but, honestly, I've been too busy and too tired to come up with something deeper and more meaningful. Let me tell y'all something...trying to manage a group of 5 year olds at a pumpkin patch is like herding cats. It's a hella bunch of work, you don't get very far, and you end up exhausted...hence, no deep and meaningful post. Instead, I'd like you to comment here and tell me something about you and me...maybe how you found my blog, why you keep coming back, stories you've heard about me, something you've always wondered about me. It would mean the world to me.


in a very off key voice
Happy Blogoversary 2 Me
Happy Blogoversary 2 Me
Happy 7 yrs 2 Me
Happy Blogoversary 2 Me